Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016


Wedding Inspirations:

INSIDE SCOOP


 Down-to-earth, Optimistic, Foodie, Outdoorsy,  Dynamite Wedding Inspirations Boutique Manager



What is your Favorite food? 
"Mango Shrimp Tikka Masala"
Picture courtesy of Pinterest


What do love most about what you do?  
"Being a part of each Bride’s special moment. Honestly, I'm happy they trust my expertise to guide them through this incredible process."


Your favorite person?  
"I would say you, (she chuckles) but definitely My son, Aiden, the best gift I was ever given."



Lace or beading?  
"Lace"

Coffee or tea?  
"Um...That's a hard one...Chai?"


What is your pet peeve? 
“If I don’t like it I’ll let you know”.


What are some of your favorite things to do?  
"Eating good food, traveling & anything outdoors."



Ideal date? 
Evening picnic under the stars.

Picture courtesy of Pinterest
   

Country you would most like to visit?  
"That's tough, Australia."

What's more important, honesty or humility?  
"Honesty, because hopefully humility would follow."


Chocolate Mousse Cake or Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Icecream? 
“Neither, I think my dream dessert would be a Molten Chocolate Lava Cake with Carmel and Chocolate gushing out."



What do think your dream wedding would be like? 
(She laughs) " Hmmm...I think I would like something intimate and small where we could celebrate our love with close family & friends. I’ll most likely do something romantic, bohemian and outside.  Maybe I’ll add a little bit of Gatsby inspiration into the mix.   

Pictures courtesy of Pinterest



Click here to read Brittany's full Bio. 



*Sealed with a Kiss*









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS